Good Morning Crafty Friends Followers and Visitors
Wednesday already and have had a good start to the week.
I have managed to get quite a lot done and even managed some admin too.
Whatever you have planned today have a wonderful day.
Today a card for the boys!
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 square Kraft card for base.
2. Matted and layered papers from Prima Timeless Memories paper pad which has been distressed with DI forest moss.
3. Across the middle of the card I added a piece of hessian.
4. Matted and layered image onto Kraft card which has been distressed.
5. To finish off added the quote "remember to play" and balloon birthday sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
The Paper Girls #124 - Kids Birthday
Dare to be Artzy - Lots of Layers
Brown Sugar #243 - Anything Goes
Making Memories Crafting #3 - Add some layers
Simply Papercraft #45 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting