Good Morning Crafty Friends,
WOW can you believe we have 2 more days of February left?
Another month flown by!
Today a couple of errands and weigh in this morning and this afternoon my plan of action is to sit snuggled up in front of the fire doing some knitting.
What are your plans?
Sharing my anniversary card to Rick with you today.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered gold and patterned paper.
3. Matted and layered doily which has been distressed with Archival Distress Ink ground espresso.
4. Matted and layered the topper.
5. To finish off created the bouquet using Wild Orchid Flowers, leaves and some bling.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Paper Minutes #629 - Anniversaries
Crafting Happiness #37 - AG option Flowers
Dragonfly Dreams - It's a Love Thing
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #126 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!