Oh my word what an awful day it has been so far! We have had hail, rain and very strong winds, I have lost a couple of fence panels, bins have been in the road and I can see a couple of roofs have come off sheds in the allotments. Staying in and crafting, been really productive so far, fingers crossed it continues for the rest of the day.
Here is one of the cards I have made this morning.
1. Centre stepper card made with oil on water effect card.
2. First layer is purple snowflake card which I have distressed with Seedless Preserve.
3. The topper I have added glitter flakes on the ground to resemble snow flakes and around the image, highlighted the holly berries with red glitter but doesn't show very well.
4. On the 2 side panels I have added clear gem flowers and bows.
5. Along the bottom I have added purple ribbon and 3 purple buttons.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
7 Kids Challenge Blog #88 - Anything Goes
Divas by Design Challenge - Festive
Elphine House #53 - Autumn Leaves/Snow
Penny's Challenges #156 - Tic/Tac/Toe I have used Bow/Buttons/Flowers
The Stamping Chef - Anything Goes
Scrappers Delight #12 - Sparkle
Craft All Day #1 - Winter
Thank you for stopping by Today