Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Hope you are all having a good weekend.
Today sharing with you a new card using Aurora Wings Buttercup Sprite. I have coloured her in pinks just for a change:
I have used the following Copics to colour the image:
Skin - E50, E51, E53, R20
Hair - E41, E42, E43, E44
Flowers - RV52, RV63, RV55, Y15
Dress - RV52, RV63, RV55
Booties & Leaves - G12, G14, G17
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered pink and green card.
3. Printed image and coloured with above Copics.
4. Matted and layered onto floral embossed card which I have coloured with Dew Drop Pearl Orchid ink.
5. To finish off I added the flourishes from my stash and the sentiment die cuts.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge - E for Embossing
Colour Crazy #20 - AGoes, Anything Colouring
Polkadoodles #21 - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede #349 - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday #583 - Square
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday #21 - Anything Goes
A Gem of a Challenge #10 - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread #94 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!