Followers

Wednesday, 18 May 2011

One for the Girls


I have stamped image from the SWALK collection by Crafter's Companion, just love these stamps. The saying seemed appropriate for one for the girls and reads "take a little time out for yourself" and what girl doesn't enjoy a nice bubble bath!!!! I have highlighted the bubbles with 3D clear glaze which looks brilliant.  I have randomly stamped bubbles on the out mat and dusted over them with cosmic powders.  I am entering this into the Diva's by Design challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card hun!!!
    thank you for joining us at Diva's by Design, hope to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx