Followers

Sunday, 29 May 2011

Sunday Paint Fusion with Sheena




Another day was with the lovely Sheena.  Lots of laughter, cake and crafting what more could us crafters ask for?  In the morning we did a bit of "colouring in", which was very informative and Sheena gave us lots of hints and tips.  In the afternoon Paint Fusioning of the berries onto a beautiful mirror.  Met lots of lovely crafters again today.  When I have put the painting onto a card I will post it to let everyone see the finished results.

Love & Hugs
Linda xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Linda, these are lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda these are fabby - well done you. Glad you had a great time - sheenas workshops are always a lot of fun !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx