Followers

Saturday, 4 June 2011

Adorable Popcorn the Bear

I just adore this bear, really enjoyed making this card.  I used a green base card, pearlised pale pink and a lovely pink and cream card from my stash.  I used my new cutting machine eCraft by craft well to cut out the layers and the fancy swirl.  LOVE THIS MACHINE!  The butterflies I have cut out using one of my favourite Martha Stewart punches.  The flowers, ribbon and gems are from my stash too.  Popcorn is a die cut kit that I bought from Crafter's Companion.  I am going to enter this card into the following Blog Challenges:

Divas by Design - floral
Creations by Gill - Pink/Green and flowers
Flutterby Wednesday - open but must include butterflies/angels or fairies.

Thank you for dropping by Love Linda

1 comment:

  1. Linda this is simply adorable and fits the challenge perfectly,. thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx