Followers

Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Bling It On Challenge

This card was made using 7" square card in pearlescent white and using my Grand Calibur cut out the first layer as a square and the 2 smaller squares using Core'dinations card stock.  On the first layer I have used Dew Drop Brilliance ink pad in Rocket Red.   The smaller square I have embossed using the floral embossing folder and then took of the top layer to reveal the core colour and added red gems to the insides of the flowers.  I then sprayed them both with Crafter's Companion Iridescent spray to give it a little "bling".  The corner's I have added some clear gems and a black feather.  The little clown with the kitten I have layered and added some little red gems to his hat.

I hope you like my card and I am entering this into the Bling it on Challenge.

Thank you for stopping by
Hugs Linda

1 comment:

  1. beautiful card Linda love the image and the feather adds the perfect finishing touch
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx