Followers

Saturday, 25 June 2011

Bunny Snuffles & Paper Flowers

I have made this lovely card using the background from MCS Papercraft Library Bunny Snuffles.  I have used one of the window card and distress inked the frame using Tim Holtz antique linen and decorated around the window with paper flowers Fushia and Dog Rose fromPaper Flower Expert CD.  The peel off corners and sentiment are from my stash.  I hope you like this rather sweet card.

Thank you for stopping by
Love and Hugs Linda 

2 comments:

  1. It's adorable!!! Love those pretty flowers too. Wonderful card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a design!!! Love it!!!! Love the flowers and the little girl!!!! Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx