Followers

Saturday, 4 June 2011

By the Cute & Girly Challenge

For this card I have used My Craft Studio Papercraft library, Volume 6 Men-y Happy Returns element 6 from the Stationery file.  I took a piece of pearlescent green card and using the Hougie Board scored at 10 cm from the left and 5 cm in from the right and folded the card.  I mat and layered Popcorn the Bear decoupage kit onto a piece of white card stock and distressed the white areas with Forest Moss and placed it onto the card half way.  The backing paper is from the element sheet and I cut out the plant pots from this sheet too.  The bee is from my stash as is the watering can which I have distressed with Forest Moss to give it a well worn look.  I have entered this into By the Cute & Girly Challenge - Garden.

Thank you for dropping by Love Linda xx

1 comment:

  1. Welcome aboard!!!! Your card is sooooo cute!!!! Love the stamp and the design!!!! You did an awesome job!!!!! I am now going to follow you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx