Followers

Monday, 13 June 2011

Completed Card from WOYWW


Part of this card was featured in WOYWW last Wednesday and I thought you might like to see the finished product.

I am in a card swap club with Creations by Gill M and this is my card for June which I have now sent off. 

The Card is made using an 8 inch square card with black cardstock and brodraise Anglaise down the right hand side.  I printed off the images from MCS CD Rom and decoupaged the flowers this is parchment which I love doing.  The dragonfly is a peel off and the greeting is in pink as the swap was monochrom with a hint of another colour.  I have used pale pink brads to attach the parchment to white card.

Happy Crafting everyone

Love and Hugs
Linda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx