Followers

Saturday, 4 June 2011

Crafter's Companion Challenge 13

I adore this little bear and have used him in quite a lot of cards for family and friends.  I bought this decoupage kit from Crafter's Companion and to me this epitomises summer "Gone Fishing".  I used My Craft Studio to add "Gone Fishing to one of the border ribbons on Popcorn Bear CD (Men).  The frog and dragonfly are wooden embellishments which I have coloured using Sakura pens.  The fish is from My Craft Studio shapes which I cut from the backing paper and changed the colour to match the fish on the backing paper. 

Thank you for dropping by Love Linda xx

1 comment:

  1. Super stepper card Linda. Thank you for taking part in the Crafters Companion Challenge. Wendy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx