Followers

Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Creations by Gill Challenge

I have again used my Grand Calibur to cut out the layered shapes scalloped and circular.  I have stamped on the scalloped layer nappy pins and embossed them in powder blue and then used stained glass distress ink to colour the edges.  On the circle layer I have stamped "brand new" and "special little person" and embossed in poweder blue then using the same coloured distress ink on the first layer distress around the circle.  I have added on of the Moorheads decoupage to the centre so this would be ideal for a baby card.  The card candy, ribbon, little feet and dummy are all from my stash.

I am entering this into Creations by Gill M Challenge

Thank you for stopping by
Hugs Linda xx

2 comments:

  1. THis is adorable Linda - just so darn cute and very fitting for my challenge this time around. thanks for taking part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Linda. Well done! Good luck in the challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx