Followers

Thursday, 16 June 2011

Divas by Design

Good afternoon all, I am entering this Tulip Clock done with my favourite paint fusion technique into Divas by Design, anything but a card. 

I made the clock using a square piece of mount board, first painting a darker base colour, then PVA and finally magnolia paint which has crackled.  I then stamped the tulips and leaves and paint fusioned them.

I hope you like my design as much as I enjoyed making it.

Thank you for visiting and I hope you leave a comment

Happy Crafting Linda xx

3 comments:

  1. thats perfect well done you
    hugs linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, another lovely clock, well done you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous I am loving these clocks!!
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's this time would love to see you play along with us next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx