Followers

Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Dude Time Doodles Design Team & July New Release Blog Hop

Thank you for hopping by from lynn. My name is Linda and I am proud to announce that I have become a part of the Dude Time Doodles Design Team and joining the Dudettes in time for the New Releases at Bonibleaux Designs.

Below is my design using one of the New Releases "Apple Pie Sam". I have used the Grand Calibur and scalloped oval spellbinder dies for matting and layering in Red and Green. I have coloured "Uncle Sam" in using my watercolour pencils and used Woodware "Fluffy Stuff" for his beard to add texture and dimension. The ice cream and stars on his hat have been glittered to give it some sparkle. The quote is from Wild Apples by Henry David Thoreau.

Now continue the Dude Time Doodle New Release Blog Hop to tammy The hop is a continuous loop so you can jump in at any of the Dudettes blog and keep going. Be sure to leave each of us a comment as you never know who is the Mystery Hostess this month. Below is a list in case you get lost.

Thank you for stopping by
Hugs Linda


15 comments:

  1. Congrats on becoming a Dudette!! Look forward to seeing all your fabulous creations!
    LOVE Sam.....So cute sitting there eating his apple pie. Great design too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Apple Pie Sam! You've done a fantastic job on him and I love the way you did his beard! As one new Dudette to another, ain't this gonna be fun!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I like this Uncle Sam. The quote is great. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats for joining the DTD group- a new Dudette in town- love the Apple pie that Sam is gobbling down- fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the Dudettes Linda. Sam is looking mighty fine and the pie looks yummy too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on Sam. Love the touches of glitter. Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome! So glad you're excited. Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so blow away by these fabulous cards I am seeing using these great images. WOW!!! Your card is another one that is so stunning. great job. Thanks for a chance to maybe win some blog candy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YUMMY! Great quote that you used too! GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum Yum!!!

    And welcome to the team!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! Looks delicious and wonderfully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a really cool card. ive never tried fluffy stuff !! congrats on making the DT and i hope you enjoy your first blog hop. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very neat - love the fluff! Congrats on becoming a newbie too!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on becoming a Dudette! I like soft coloring technique. I had to check out your card when I saw your name on Tammy's blog. From one Linda to another, good luck on your term as a Dudette. I'll keep checking on your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. fab card, welcome aboard :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx