Followers

Monday, 27 June 2011

Flutterby Butterfly

I made this beautiful card using MCS Papercraft Library Volume 1 paper flowers.  I used 2 A5 cards joined in the centre and made the front's gatefold.  I matted and layered using Silver linen mirri card added silver ribbon to one side and a greeting on the other.  The basket template I made using green card and the flowers were from the CD.  I threaded silver ribbon between the 2 side panels and attached a butterfly.

Thank you for dropping by and please feel free to comment on my design.

Hugs Linda xx

1 comment:

  1. I like that card - a lot, and you can never have enough butterflies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx