Followers

Thursday, 30 June 2011

Flutterby Wednesday Challenge

Good Morning everyone this is my card which I will be entering into the Flutterby Wednesday Challenge.  I have used lilac paper from Foundations which is spotty on one side and stripes on another.  For the centre panel I have stamped littled flowers using Dew Drop Brilliance in pearlescent lavendar and VersaMagic purple hydranger.  I used Adirondack eggplant to distress and coloured the centre of the flowers with Sakura glitter pen.  The decoupage is one of the Moorhead range which is just sooooooooooo cute.  I stamped the butterflies with my Martha Stewart butterfly punch which is one of my favourites.  The ribbon and buttons are from my stash.

Thank you for dropping by and hope to see you again soon

Crafting Hugs Linda xx

1 comment:

  1. So cute! LOVE those little butterflies you added too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx