Followers

Thursday, 30 June 2011

Guest Designer at Digistamps4Joy

Good Afternoon, I am proud to announce that I was asked to be guest designer for digistamps4Joy on their fortnightly blog challenge, red, white and blue.

I have use White base card with red pearlescent card for the first layer and the second layer is blue card which I have embossed around the scalloped edges.  The starkeeper is colured with my water colour pencils and I have used a gold pen to outline the details on her dress and the strands which the stars are on.  The flowers I have highlighted with a Sakura glitter pen, the white leaf and strands of red stars are from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by
Crafty Hugs Linda xx

1 comment:

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx