Followers

Monday, 27 June 2011

Handbag Card

I have made this card using MSC Encyclopaedia of Card & Papercraft Templates & Fold CD. I used supersmooth card to print onto and glittered using Crafter's Companion Iridescent spray. The topper has also been sprayed and placed on the bottom of the handbag. The glass on the card has had a few peel off circles added in silver to give the illusion of bubbles. The tall cocktail glass is from my stash as is the ribbon which I have slightly curled. I have attached a circular velcro fastener to the flap.


Thank you for stopping by

Hugs Linda xx

2 comments:

  1. It's wonderful!!! What a cute, cute little purse card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I love this!!!!! What a beautiful design!!!! Very creative!!! Fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx