Followers

Wednesday, 15 June 2011

WOYWW

Good morning all, on my workstation this morning is a card I am putting together from the My Craft Studio CD Click Print and Go Element Sheets.  Every week I try to do something different and this week is my week for playing with my CD Roms.  My Craft Studio has now started a forum/club for all us card makers where you can go and "chat" with other like minded people.  If you are interested in joining the club go to www.mycraftstudio.com where you will get lots of inspiration.

Back to the card I love fairies and this card shows a fairy in a snow scene which I just love.  This is for no-one in particular but I do like to have some handy for that "just in case moment".  In the background are another 2 completed cards.  There are buttons and gems still to go on the card and will post it later in the week.

Last weeks WOYWW card is now on my blog if you are interested in seeing the completed parchment.  It turned out really well.

Happy crafting Wednesday Everyone
Thanks for dropping by
Linda xx

4 comments:

  1. That's a great way to keep your mojo going doing something different each week... I like fairies but theu don't ever seem to come up for me!!!
    Frankie 38 NOT 16
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like they way you do different things at different times of the week, keeps it fresh. love the cards at the back but especially that little polka dot dress.

    Hugs
    Brenda 73

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the faerie cards! Very nice work. Thanks for sharing! Vickie #46

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those snow scene fairies. They are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx