Followers

Thursday, 7 July 2011

Believe

For this card I have used my Grande Calibur to cut out the first layer in pearlescent pink card and then using Dew Drop Brilliance pigment ink in pearlescent orchid gave it an added lustre.  Using My Craft Studio CD Walk in Wonderland I have printed off the background paper with the arch and the wording "Believe" and distressed around the edges with Spun Sugar distress ink.  The angel is one of my favourite Angel Whispers range decoupage kits.  The pearl in the bottom corner of the card has been glittered using Crafter's Companion iridescent spray with the butterfly just about to fly away.  The pearls on the corners and on her bow are from my crafty stash.

I am entering this card into the following Challenges

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
Flutterby Butterfly - Open
By the Cute and Girly - Things with Wings
Bling it on - Anything Goes

Thank you of dropping by and I would love to hear you comments on my design

Crafty Hugs Linda xx

7 comments:

  1. SO pretty! It looks like well...heaven! Gorgeous card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Linda! This is just soooo beautiful! I don't even know what to say -- I know I'll be CASEing this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is stunning!!!! I just received my June card from you and I absolutely love it!!!! brought it to work and the girls all commented on the craftmanship of that card!!!! Thank you so very much!!!!I absolutely love it and it is on my blog!!!!!!
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly beautiful the image is gorjuss, thanks for joining us for our anything goes challenge at Bling It On.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Card, really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uhooi,,
    Wow,, This card is beautiful, creative and good,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx