Followers

Monday, 25 July 2011

CD Sunday Challenge

The challenge for this week over at CD Sunday Challenge is "Dream".  I have used My Craft Studio Catch a Dream CD.  Taking an 8 x 8 pearlescent basecard I have made a twisted easel card.  The first layer is burnt orange holographic paper which picks up the tones in the backing paper.  Over the backing paper I placed the words sheet dreams over and changed the colour then printed this out onto super smooth card.  The topper I copied and pasted 4 times and using the scissors feature cut them down to make this into a pyramage.  I then sprayed over the topper and backing paper with Crafter's Companion Spray and Sparkle iridescent spray.  On of the layer's of the topper I placed inside the card and using the text feature I typed the word Dream onto one of the oval colour features and printed this off and placed this onto the card to add as a topper to help the card stand open.


Thank you for stopping by

Crafty Hugs Linda xx

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Linda and a CD I haven't seen before. Super mix of colours and I like your twisted easel.
    Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
    Hugs xx
    Christine CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, I love your card and you make it sound like a lot of work but well worth the effort. Orange isn't one of my normal colour choices but this really works so may have to have a rethink. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda. Your card is great. You have achieved such an unusual arresting look with the colours and layers. Thank you for joining us at Cd Sunday.
    Carol
    xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Linda and such gorgeous colours.Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible easel card! I'm still having trouble with twisted easels but I get inspired when I see one like this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx