Followers

Monday, 25 July 2011

Card for Challenges

Good Evening everyone,

I have decided to enter this card into Creations by GillM Challenge.  The challenge this time is a sketch challenge check out her blog as it is really lovely and also Divas by Design which is pastels.

I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed making it.  Looking forward to my holidays in September when I will be flying off to Altinkum (which means Golden Sands) in Turkey.

I have yet again used my favourite style of card 8 x 8 inch square on pearlescent card.  From my crafty stash I have used a pale blue mirri card, cream coloured textured card, some card stock that looks like the sky and a sheet of sea horses from my K & Co 12 x 12 assorted papers.  I have used my Spellbinder dies (can't remember the names of these dies) and cut 2 different sizes so that they mat and layer just large enough for my decoupage which is one of the Moorhead designs.  I have distressed inked the layers with stormy sky and antique linen.  The shells are from a sheet of shells I found in my filing cabinet where I keep everything labelled into catergories.  The little book label is from another Spellbinder Die which I have handwritten "Sun, Sea and Sand" using a Sakura glitter pen in blue.

Thank you for stopping by

Hugs Linda xxx

7 comments:

  1. Linda, this is just way too cute! Precious with all the little sea shells too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so adorable ... what a cute image. Thank you for playing in the Divas by Design challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous image, fab card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Adorable image and fantastic coloring. Love the dimension and the seashell embellies. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, it makes me want to go to the seaside! And I went to Altinkum last year, the weather was lovely and it was a really relaxing place :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda i LOVE IT. the colours are so soft and its such a cutey image. Thank you for entering

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda i have tried 3 times to leave a comment now - blogger is not talking nice to me today!! love the cutey image and the colours you have chosen are so soft and gentle. thank you for entering

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx