Followers

Wednesday, 20 July 2011

Dude Time Doodles Inspiration Challenge

Thank you for visiting my blog today.
Today is the inspirational challenge over at my favourite place Dude Time Doodles
 Your challenge "should you choose to accept" is to use the color / photo inspiration and make your card or project.

For my interpretation I have used Conrad Construction.

I have used a black based card, used lipstick, electric and brick coloured card for matting and layering.
The texted mat I have created using My Craft Studio Papercraft Library Men-y Happy Returns CD utilising the text feature to print words to do with construction and placed a "hard hat" into the design.  As I printed this onto white cardstock I distressed this with "Tea Dye" to give it a "dirty look", as you know construction work can be very dirty!  The wording "smooth operator" is part of the saying that come with Conrad.

I have coloured Conrad in using my watercolour pencils and have gone around the stamped area with a fine black pen to give appearance of faux stitching.

I hope you visit Dude Time Doodles today and link up your project for the challenge.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon

I love to hear your comments.

Hugs Linda xxxx

13 comments:

  1. Love your Conrad card! He certainly is a hunk, isn't he!! So cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhooi,,
    Wow,, This card is a good and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Conrad sure looks like a smooth operator! Love what you did with him!
    Hugz
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Conrad is always a hit! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Linda super cool card!!!! He sure looks like a smooth operator!!!! Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you've done with Conrad! Great coloring, and the design paper is perfect. Excellent use of the CD program.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that paper you created to go with Conrad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful paper! And great image to use too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda! All you do is copy and past from my blog onto yours. Follow directions and make a post. Then add the picture to your side bar, under add a gadget, then picture. I usually save the picture to my hard drive, then upload it. Hope that helps! If not, please email me if you have any questions.

    You deserve it my friend!

    Hugs,
    Amy Jo (follower)
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. im doing a wolf whistle here but dont know how to portray that by typing it ???
    love it

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the background paper you created! Perfect backdrop for Conrad!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the paper, great card!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx