Followers

Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Dude Time Doodles Sketch Challenge

Here is my interpretation of the Sketch for the Dude Time Doodles Challenge. I have used white pearlescent base card. The first layer is a lovely 12 x 12 card stock from my stash which I have cut using my Grande Calibur, the layer with roses I have printed off from the Crafter's Companion Flower Fairies CD. The top layer I have used the "Forever Friends" digi stamp from Bonibleaux Designs. I have coloured them in by first using green and blue distress inks to give the illusion of grass and sky. I have used my watercolour pencils to colour the boy and girl in and used Woodware "Fluffy Stuff" on the clouds to give them added dimension. The leaf, rosebuds and ribbon are from my crafty stash. The saying is one of Clarity Stamps which fitted the image perfectly.





Crafty Hugs Linda xx

10 comments:

  1. Linda, I love what you did here! It's awesome dudette!
    Hugs
    dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card, Linda. Lovely soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i adore this image, great card!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Linda, great job on the sketch! xx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Linda! Love this darling couple and all the layers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this image. You did a great job on creating your sky and grass.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I love this image. Love those roses in the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda, this is just so sweet and cute! Love the little scene.....precious!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thaks guys for your lovely comments. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx