Followers

Friday, 1 July 2011

Violet

I have made this card using components from MCS Papercraft Library Volume 3 Violet.  The backing sheet I have printed off and distressed around the edges using Adirondak Eggplant.  I have used purple holographic card for the centre strip and overlayed lace from my stash.  The irregular shaped layers I printed off and again distressed them with Adirondak and glittered the insides to give them definition.  The oval is from my crafty stash as is the card candy and gems.


Thank you for stopping by and I would love you to leave a comment.

Crafty Hugs Linda xx

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful colours and such a pretty image!! And thank you so much for supporting us with our first sketch! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Lovely TFS

    mjblahnik56@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't those labels fit the sketch well! What great choices! Beuatiful subtle colour combination! Thank you so much for playing along with use over at Fetch A Sketch! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving any and all shades of purples, you know I'm loving this card! Great use of the sketch. Great image and wonderful touch of lace!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx