Followers

Friday, 1 July 2011

For the love of Pink Blog Hop

Thank you for hopping by today.  If you have arrived from Lisa you are on the right track.  This blog is to help Gill to celebrate her birthday and I hope you leave some birthday wishes for her by visiting her blog.

The above card I made using pearlescent white base card.  The first layer I have cut out using the Grand Calibur and the Fancy Square Spellbinder dies.  On this I have stamped fancy swirls and embossed in pale pink using Sheena's WOW embossing powders and then used spun sugar distress ink to make the swirls "pop".  The second layer is pale pink pearlescent card and then I have decoupaged the cute angel which is from the Moorhead range of die cut decoupage.  The card candy, ribbon and swirl are from my crafty stash.

To continue on this hop please visit  Alethea  and I hope you have enjoyed you stop here today.

Many thanks for hopping by
Crafty Hugs Linda xx

11 comments:

  1. Linda this is such a fabby card and such soft pastel pinks. LOVE IT. im so excited to see what eveyrone creates for this hop. thank you for taking part and helping me celebrate. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely. i first thought it was a picture frame.


    rhelm at tampabay dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card for Gill.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet card!!! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet and beautiful card! Just lovely.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card, love all the detail you did.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How georgous is this Linda it's fantastic
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely gorgeous Linda! Where did you get the little angel image? Love love love this!!!

    rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your projects. I am a follower. TFS, I hope you can stop by my blog and grab my button and share the love.

    Dee:)
    http://vintageheartfeltdesigns.blogspot.com
    vintageheartfelt@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty!!

    Shawnee
    http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is very pretty! You should check out http://vintageheartfeltdesigns.blogspot.com/sometime because this type of card goes along perfectly with the kind of challenges we will be posting soon. Stop on by and become a follower. Love your work! Also, would love to have you visit my blog too (if you get a chance). :0) I'm not sure if I'm a follower of your blog yet, but if I'm not, I'm going to become one now! :0) TFS!

    Be sure to stop by my blog to enter my 500 followers giveaway!


    XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx