Followers

Saturday, 30 July 2011

I am now on the Design Team for Vintage Heartfelt Designs

Good Morning Everyone

I am posting my first offering as a new Design Team Member of Vintage Heartfelt Designs and I hope you take the time to visit this lovely blog.

Here is my card for the Birthday Blog Hop.

I have made a Birthday card using the parchment technique which I am a big fan of.  I have used bronze mirri card under the parchment and attached using brads.  The butterflies I made separately to give a 3D effect and placed pearl beads down the centres of the bodies.  The antena's have sparkly beads.


Happy crafting & thank you for stopping by

Crafty Hugs
Linda xxx

6 comments:

  1. Great card and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never have tried the parachment technique, great idea, TFS pammejo1@yahoo.com
    http://pammejoscrapbookflair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love all the embossing. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda - Congratulations - and a lovely card too - you must have the patience of a saint to take such time and care with parchment but well worth it. I look forward to seeing your next creation. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda I love your card with the butterflies. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Linda - this is stunning.

    Well done on your new design team position. Hope you are OK.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx