Followers

Monday, 18 July 2011

Red, White and Blue


I have made this card for my aunt and uncle's wedding anniversary.

I have used white pearlescent card for the base and used royal blue ribbon down the centre which has silver glitter bits running through it and tied a separate bow at the top of the paper doily heart, I just love these paper doily's.  I have inked the heart with stormy sky distress ink and used Popcorn the bear and his girlfriend (can't remember her name) decoupage of them cuddling with little red hearts all around them, aaaah so cute.  I have added red gems and red swirls and white gems on the swirls which are all from my crafty stash. 

I am entering this into the Patches of Pink Thursday Link-up Party challenge with the theme being Red, White and Blue.

Thank you for stopping by and I would love to hear your comments.

Happy Crafting
Linda xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card, Linda! Darling image. Isn't it fabulous working with doilies? I just love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Thanks for joining us at Patches of Pink!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! That doily is so beautiful! So glad you could join us at Patches of Pink!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx