Followers

Thursday, 28 July 2011

Summer Creation

Good Afternoon,

I have been making cards most of the day for various birthdays, blog DT work and Christmas cards.  Below is just one of the cards I have made and I will be entering this card into 4 challenges.


For this card I have used the beautiful Foundations Papers from Creative Expressions which is double sided and called Dot & Dash in this beautiful blue colour I have used Spellbinder Dies Square to cut this out.  The scalloped circle I have used Glitter Card from my crafty stash and the lace too.  The Square card is distressed using Dew Drop VersaMagic ink called Aquatic Splash.  The flower fairy is decoupage and blends beautifully in with the colours I have used for this card.  The butterflies are made using HobbyFun's sticky back plastic with a piece of their fabulous material of butterflies which I have cut out and placed onto the top right hand side of this card.  The sentiment I have written using one of my Sakura glitter pens.

I am entering this card into the following Challenges
Crafty Cardmakers - Butterflies
Flutterby Wednesdays - Stripes
Diva's by Design - Summer Colours

Thank you for stopping by

Crafty Hugs
Linda xxx

6 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, Linda! LOVE all that wonderful blue too. So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the LO & the colour is fab!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Divas, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous little flower fairy .. pretty colours
    Thanks for joining our summer is here challenge at Diva's by design
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a terrific summer time image! Thanks so much for joining us at Diva's by Design this time, good luck and come back next time!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx