Followers

Monday, 4 July 2011

Under the Sea

Afternoon and welcome to my blog the above card I am entering it into the following Blog Challenges

Crafty Calendar Challenge - Under the Sea
Divas by Design - 5 Die Cuts & Punches

I have used white pearlescent card as the base and punched the corners with Martha Stewart punches to give a wave effect.  I used pale blue pearlescent card and distressed around the edges with chipped sapphire.  I printed off the lighthouse from My Craft Studio Limited Edition Everyday Mens folder.  The mermaid I have also die cut and decoupaged, I have highlighted all the layers using distress ink to give it more dimension.  The label has been distress inked with tumbled glass.  I have stamped the words and highlighted them with Sakura blue glitter pen to give it some sparkle.  The shells, starfish and dolphin stickers are from my crafty stash.

Thank you for stopping by

Crafty Hugs Linda xx

Blog Candy Giveaway


This fantastic blog candy is available from She Stamps Take a visit and leave a comment and become a follower.  I have just done this, it is also a fantastic blog too.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful seaside card Linda! Lovely lighthouse pic too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful! I love all the gorgeous elements you incorporated.

    Thank you for posting my blog candy! Good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fab love the colours! Thanks for playing at Divas this time hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, Linda! Beautiful images and the design is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thanks for playing in the Divas by Design challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cool, Linda. I also wanted to say thanks for putting up the Vintage Heartfelt Designs logo on your sidebar! We really appreciate it! :0)

    Be sure to stop by my blog to enter my 500 followers giveaway!


    XO ~ Amy Jo (follower and VHD DT member)
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx