Followers

Wednesday, 24 August 2011

1st Annual Dudeville Holla Scavenger Crawl

It's our First Birthday at Dude Time Doodles
Today over at Dude Time Doodles we are having a Scavenger Crawl to celebrate our first birthday. The Dudettes and Special Guests are taking part to celebrate and we have a Scavenger Hunt list of items which you need to find on you crawl through each of the blogs.  You can find the list of items over at Dude Time Doodles.  Once you have found all the items email Cleota at cmm5569@yahoo.com with your list.  You have 2 weeks to look for the items and the winner will be announced on 6 September on Dude Time Doodles Challenge Blog

The winner will receive $20 gift certificate to spend at Dude Time Doodles.  Also some of the Dudettes and Special Guests are giving away blog candy too so make sure you check them all out, the winner could be you!

If you have arrived from Hetty you are on the right track.

From September 1st Halloween images will go on sale in Dude Time Doodles with 50% off.

Below is my offering for the Scavenger Crawl.  I have gone with Robert Hood.


I firstly printed Robert Hood onto white card stock then masked him and using my brayer and Big and Juice ink pads Waterfall and Spice to create the sky and the hills.  Using Tim Holtz Distress inks in Forest Moss, Peeled Paint and Pine Needles I have stamped the trees and the grasses.  Then using my Stipple brush I have stippled over the area around Robert.  The treasure chests I have coloured in using my watercolour pencils and for the treasure I have used gilding flakes and some faux gems for his booty.  Robert has been coloured in using watercolour pencils.  The sentiment I typed out using my graphics programme and cut out using my Grand Calibur and spellbinder dies.

I have a little booty of my own to give away to one lucky winner.  There are only 3 things that you are required to do to be in with a chance to win and that is:

My Blog Candy
1. Leave a comment on this post.
2. Become a follower and
3. Copy the Scavenger Crawl button onto your own blog.
I will post the lucky winner on my blog Tuesday 30 August 2011
Now onto the Scavenger Crawl to search for those important items,  the next dudette in the line up is Tammy and enjoy the rest of the Scavenger Crawl.
Thank you for hopping by
Linda xxxxx 


17 comments:

  1. Love your little Robert Hood card Linda! So cute with that chest of goodies next to him.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. love his treasures..fab card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic masking job, Linda! Love this card. Fabulous blog candy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful scene you have created- love Robin hood in the forest! Fun Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Linda, what a wonderful card! Very colorful and so full of different techniques. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Linda! great card with lots going on!
    Great candy too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful scene this card is, Linda. i love it how Robin is keeping an eye on the treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific card and great use of the brayer! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic way to use Robert Hood!! Great job Dudette!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the scene you created! This is UBER FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your Robert Hood scene! Fantastic project!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh, Linda - MARVELOUS scene - robin Hood never looked better!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card.. love the "men in tights" theme and the added gems for the jewel chest.. thanks for sharing on the scavanger hunt..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Linda what a super cool card - love the bling in the chest !! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh, you're so clever. I love inks and have never mastered the art of brayering - well unless you count getting everything covered bar the card! lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is absolutely lovely, love the combination of techniques, made a piece of art here, stunning!!!!
    Must say, love your depict of the booty and the real ones also look so good...:))
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow a lot of work, and it shows! AWESOME card!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx