Followers

Saturday, 27 August 2011

Creations by Gill M Challenge

Morning All

Today over at Creations by Gill M we have our new fortnightly challenge starting.  The challenge is "anything that flies".  This could be birds or beasties, air transport methods, myth & magic or anything that can fly.   It is entirely up to you what you decide to do.  So please hop on over and see what the design team have come up with for this challenge to give you some inspiration.

This is my first design for Gill since I became a member of her design team.

I chose an aeroplane for this challenge.  I have made an easel card which is one of my favourite type of cards.  For the first layer I have used Navy Blue pearlescent card stock and using My Craft Studio Papercraft Library Men-y Happy Returns CD I have printed off the sky with some clouds which I then layered over the base card.  The aeroplane decoupage I have had for a while and I have layered this up omitting the 3rd layer which I have attached to a piece of acetate to give the illusion of another aeroplane coming into land.  The birds are stamped using Stazon ink.  The stamp is from Sheena Douglass' Nature Accomplished set.

I look forward to see what you all decide to come up with.  Please leave a comment as I really do enjoy reading what you have to say about my work.

Thank you for stopping by

Happy Crafting

Linda xx

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it Linda - such a great inspirational card to start you off on the DT with us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS!!! Love that image and the design of the card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx