Followers

Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Freebie Sketch Over at Dude Time Doodles

The Freebie is Gavin Ghost and he sure is spooky.

The card consists of backing paper from My Craft Studio (MCS) Victorian Follies and is the picture of a house from that era.  I have used Distress Ink Antique Linen around the edges.  Using the Graphics programme MCS I have typed the sentiment and cut out using my Grand Calibur and again gave it a distressed look.  The word Spooky I have cut out using my eCraft machine from Crafter's Companion.
Gavin has been coloured in using my Spectrum Noir pens (first time I have used these pens) they are fabulous he has then been cut out and distressed around the edges.

Don't forget to hop on over to Dude Time Doodles and check out other Design Team Member's designs using Gavin.

Thank you for stopping by

Linda xxx

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, awesome dp, perfect house for Gavin to haunt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that background paper with Gavin. It looks great and the sentiment is perfect.

    How do you like your e-craft machine? You're the first person I know that actually owns one. They sound really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool idea! Love the vintage feel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY spooky and just cute, cute, CUTE!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that paper in the background! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that house behind Gavin! Your "Spooky" is perfect and I like the distressing on everything. Fabulous Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is wonderfully spooky! Thank you for visiting me today & for taking the time to leave a comment. I'm now a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cool idea - brilliant card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it Linda! Well done!
    Hugz
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx