Followers

Saturday, 13 August 2011

My Very Own Piece of Crafty Heaven

Good Morning All

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend.  Today I thought I would show you around my very own little piece of crafty heaven.  This is my santuary and my work space.  I have had my own craft room for about 3 years and I spend nearly all my time in hear working away on my blog for the various design teams I am on an also doing samples for various companies.

As you will see I am a very organised crafter and everything is labelled and I know where everything is and what I have got which is important and saves valuable time when looking for that extra something when I am crafting.  The cupboard doors I have Paint Fusioned with blackberries and sweet peas.  This was indeed a labour of love and I am a Fusioneer and love it.  You will see my A3 printer which is my new baby, the Grand Calibur which I would be lost without and of course my laptop.

In this photo you will see the lovely box that I won earlier this year from Sheena and is my most treasured crafting possession.  The walls behind the desk have 2 cork boards with which I have all the information I need for birthdays, blog hops and the one above my lap top showcase all the cards I have received from C & C over the years from being picked out of the "spotty potty".  I have two Ottlites and love them equally, couldn't do without them both during the day and evening.

I don't know where I would be without my shelves and cabinets there is an assortment of lovely embellishments my Martha Stewart Punches, one of my cutters hanging on the wall and you can just see my eCraft which is another favourite toy.

The last two photographs are showing the shelves and the filing cabinets underneath.  You can see I have a few CD's and this is by no means all of them.  I have had to put quite a few of them away filling 2 boxes and they were taking up valuable space and are now in the bedding box by my desk in the corner so if I need them then I I have easy access.  All the CD's I have put away are from My Craft Studio.  I hope you have enjoyed your tour around my room.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have an enjoyable weekend.

Crafty Hugs Linda xxxxx


17 comments:

  1. OMG wonderful craft room hun xx
    How do you like the eCraft ??
    I got cricut expression 2 (the touch screen one) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowser Linder - thanks for the great look around your craft room - its nice to picture where you are when you email, create etc... You have so much storage!!! I am really envious because you have an A3 printer... where did you get that from - was it expensive or reasonable?

    Happy crafting my dear friend

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Lucky you to have such a big space - I have the dining room table and a cupboard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Linda, thanks for a tour of your fabulous craft room. You really are organised and tidy! I dont think my craft space has ever been that tidy - even when I have tidied it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Linda your craft room is fabulous!!!!!
    That is one nice place to work!!!! I am still working on mine and will post pictures when done!!!!!! Way to go Linda!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda, I'd never dare show pictures of my craft room! It's never that neat and organized. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. lucky girl to have such a wonderful craft space :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda, I love your photo's of your scrap room. It is so organized unlike mine at the moment. It is great. TFS Dee:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowsers!I have to take over a corner on the living room floor!! lol!
    So very organised Linda! I'm a tad green!!!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. brill room hun.. you are very organised love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darn Linda...you have tons of punches like me! Great crafting space. I will have to show mine later on....

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg great room,would you like a little house mouse haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Will have to do a tour like this now that I've been Gillianified...she worked her little cotton socks off sorting out my mess and now I've got a room I'm so proud to show off. Love the cupboard doors that were fusioneered! Beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fantastic craft room. I have just extended to a an extendable table in the conservatory with all my goodies around me. so im getting there :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Linda, you have a fabulous craft room your so organised, thank you for the tour.
    I have my whole conservatory big table which is really good however I lack storage space so I spend ages searching for items i need and sometimes forget I've got.
    This year hubby said he will convert our attic into craft room fingers crossed.
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a fab space, well organised, wont show you mine lol, im a disorgansed thing !!! but i know where everything is lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fantastic space, very organised. I have the box room, so am lucky to have a space to call my own but would love more work surface so i could leave things like my cuttlebug out ready for use.
    Looking at this makes me think I must tidy!!!
    Aileen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx