Followers

Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Vintage Heartfelt Designs "Back to School" Challenge

Over at Vintage Heartfelt Designs the theme if "Back to School" Challenge and here is my design for this.

I have used this beautiful white deocative card which I have distressed around the edge of the card using Dew Drops Versa Magic Chalk Ink Aloe Vera and threaded pale green organza ribbon throught the holes and tied in a bow at the top left hand corner.  The topper is Popcorn the Bear decoupage kit from Crafter's Companion (this is die cut).  Popcorn and his little friend Souffle have their school books around them to refresh their memories before going back to school, and even doing their holiday homework.  I have used pale green buttons on one corner and the sentiment I have used my peel off's to finish this off.

Please do hop over the see what my colleagues on the design team at Vintage Heartfelt Designs have done for the "Back to School" theme.

Thank you for stopping by and please do leave a comment

Happy Crafting

Linda xxx

6 comments:

  1. Very nice card, TFS. pammejo1@yhaoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the design and the colors you used on the card. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so pretty - I love the pastel green and the cute image x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so precious! Love that image. Fabulous ribbon treatment, lacing it through the die cut. I love everything about this one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda what a super cute card!!!!! Wow just fabulous !!!! Your doing awesome work over there!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx