Followers

Saturday, 24 September 2011

Creations by Gill M Challenge - Scrapbox Challenge

Well our leader gave her design team a real challenge this time.  We had to make a card etc using scraps from our scrap box.  We had to take a photograph of the scraps first and then using those scraps come up with a design.

This is a photograph of the scraps that I decided to use and below is the finished result.


The base card is taken from a 12 x 12 card stock which I cut down to 6 x 6.  The butterfly paper is from my K & CO which I put on the inside of the card.  I rolled down the right hand corner and threaded yellow, white and green florist ribbon through and tied together and then curled.  The sentiment is from my stash.  The pink and gold card I punched butterflies using Martha Stewart border punch and place one on top of the other then braided the florist ribbon and placed along the centre.
The butterfly, flowers and leaves are all punched using 3 of Martha Stewart punches which I have then used as decoration for my card.  The gems on the butterfly and flowers are from my stash.

Now it is over to you, so come on let us see what you can come up with using just scraps from your own scrap box.  So please hop on over the Gill's blog and see the rules for this challenge.

Thank you for stopping by until next time

Linda xxx

3 comments:

  1. Simply BEAUTIFUL!! Love it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, this is so pretty, I adore the colours. I hope you do well in the challenge and Happy Birthday. Thank you for following my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda this is a fabby creation from your scrapbox, thank you for being part of the inspiration for this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx