Followers

Saturday, 10 September 2011

Creations by Gill M Challenge

It is September and today is the first challenge of the month over at Creations by Gill M.

This time we would like for you to create a project (anything goes) depicting being as cute as a cupcake.  This can be anything at all from a Scrapbook layout, card, album, x stitch or even a baked cupcake.  The choice is yours.

Below is my creation for this challenge to give you some inspiration.


On my base card I have stamped swirls using Dew Drop Versa Magic Chalk ink Jumbo Java.  The stamp is from the Kanban clear stamps which accompany their Coffe Shop topper range.  I have cut 3 layers from one of the Spellbinder's large dies to make a bookatrix.  The first layer is cream with gold swirls on, the second layer is gold mirri card and the last layer is brown pearlescent card from my stash.  I have placed brown organza ribbon down the centre and placed cream and gold ribbon in the centre of the brown.  The toppers and both sentiments are from Kanban topper range called Coffee Shop.

Now it is over to you and we look forward to seeing your own interpretations for this "cute as a cupcake" challenge.

Thank you for stopping by

Linda xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Linda this is such a lovely card - the colours are just perfect for it and your spellbinders die shape putll it all together. I adore that kanban kit. Thanks for being part of the inspriation on this challenge. Enjoy your hols x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty! Love the design of this too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks absolutely scrumptious Linda! Great idea to use spellbinders as bookatrix:) Hope you have a great holiday
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda even on vacation you still have a gorgeous card!!!! this is lovely!!!! Fabulous my friend and hope your having a grand time on vacation!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx