Followers

Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Dude Time Doodles Inspiration Challenge

Over at Dude Time Doodles it is that time of the month for our Inspiration Challenge.


I have used Evan Everyday Hero for this challenge.  My hero is my husband Rick, he is a star and often helps me around the house doing what every crafter dreads "housework" which takes us away from our crafting time.



I have made a stepper card using a deep dark blue for the base card.  The backing papers are from Crafter's Companion's Occupations CD which shows the feather duster, dustpan and brush and of course the Hoover.  I have fuzzy cut out Evan and coloured him in using my faithful watercolour pencils.  He looks ready for action don't you think?

Thank you for hopping by

Linda xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Love step cards and yours is wonderful! Kevin is great fun and a perfect for hero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those papers you used for this fun step card. Hope you're enjoying your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda - this is adorable! Love the fancy fold card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coloring on Evan, Linda, and I love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stair step card! Wonderful DP you used with it too. We ALL love the guys in our life when we can get them to do a little housework, don't we!
    Love your card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda he's great! I love those papers!
    Keep Up The Good Work Evan!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the background papers you've used with the image! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cool paper and what a way to show them off - the stepper card is perfect! We should all have husbands as helpful as yours!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx