Followers

Thursday, 1 September 2011

June, July & August Random Act of Kindness Cards

Evening my blogging friends

Tonight I am showing you my 3 cards from my RAK club buddies which I have received for the months of June, July and August.  I hang my head in shame because I haven't posted them before now.  So to Becky, Alethea and Gill I humbly apologise.  I love each and everyone of them.

So from Becky in June I received this fab card, the theme was black & white with one other colour.


Isn't this just gorgeous.  Thank you Becky

Now for July the theme was A summer holiday and I received my card from Alethea in Australia.


Doesn't this just make you think of the beach and long hot summer days?  Thank you Alethea

Lastly last month's theme was a shaped card other than  square or rectangle and I received this fab card from Gill.


Now Gill knows me so well! I love cats and fairies so what better card to send me than a cat with wings.  Thank you Gill.


Thank you for stopping by
Linda xxxx


8 comments:

  1. Oh, what darling cards! I see Meljen's digis there on a couple of them. How wonderful to be in a RAK group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda,
    Where did you find the cat with wings? It is so adorable.

    Barbara B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are all so sweet! Each one has so many pretty embellishments and great ideas. Thank you so much for sharing them on here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each card is fantastic! What a nice group to be part of.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda!I'm just swinging by all of the blogs on tomorrow's Labor of Love Halloween Hop, to both check my link, as well as to remind you that your post should be up by 6 a.m. Eastern (3 a.m. Pacific) on Sunday, at the top of your blog. Please be sure to include the link after you, and double check to make sure the link is working. THANK YOU AGAIN for participating in this fun hop -- it's an honor to have you hopping with us!

    Please be in touch if you have any concerns or problems with the Hop ... and thank you again and again!!

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just stopping by from the LOL blog hop. I will stop back by later on today.

    Michelle
    mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
    http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ALL of these are just wonderful! Fantastic cards.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabby cards from the members of the RAK group - my winged cat looks good in the photo!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx