Followers

Friday, 16 September 2011

Vintage Heartfelt Designs Teapot Challenge

Today at Vintage Heartfelt Designs the challenge is to make a tag of any size but to incorporate a teapot and to include swirls and handmade flowers.


I have used a piece of oval mountboard from my stash and distressed this with Dew Drops Brilliance Lavender.  Using a swirl stamp from my stash I have stamped onto the mountboard using Versamark and embossed using Heat it up! embossing powder in Enchanted Gold.

The teapot is cut out using my eCraft machine in lilac pearlescent card.  The leaves and the flowers I have made using My Craft Studio, Click, Print and Go paper flower expert.  I have glittered them with glitter and added a gem to each of the flowers.  The glittered ribbon is from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment.
Happy Crafting
Linda xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful in those soft, wonderful colors.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow linda this is so chic and gorgeous!!!! Another fabulous creation my friend!!!!! Way to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx