Followers

Saturday, 22 October 2011

Creations by Gill M Challenge - Transport

Good Morning Crafters

Well it is that time of the month for the second challenge over at Creations by Gill M and for this fortnightly challenge we would like to see what you come up with for Transport.

Here is my take on the Transport theme.

After much thought about whether to use vintage cars, tractors, trains etc I found this little gem in my male crafty stash.  It just begged to be shown off.

This is a Kanban kit which I have had for quite sometime and if I am honest I forgot I had it.  It was a large topper for an A4 card but I decided to cut it down to fit the card I wanted to use.  It worked really well.  I have used Dew Drop VersaMagic chalk ink in Aspen mist to distress around the four sides, which makes the image come alive, I haven't added any other embellishments.  This particular topper is called Vespa in Paris and you can just imagine the young men and women whizzing around the streets in Paris. 

Now it is over to you, we can't wait to see what designs you do for this challenge.

Happy Crafting
Linda xxx

4 comments:

  1. Wow linda this vintage card is stunning!!!! Love the soft colors and you did an excellent job!!!!!Keep going my friend your creations are stunning!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cool image and card! Like the looks of this a lot! Fabulous.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is lovely, love the colours and yes it does make me think of people whizzing around in paris, it's great :) Angel-23 Rachael xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I apologise for the lateness of my comments but you know what im like !!! Gorg card and even lovelier in real life - thank you for being part of the inspiration for this challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx