Followers

Saturday, 8 October 2011

Creations by Gill M Challenge - Vintage Wedding with Lace

Good Morning Crafters

Over at Creations by Gill M it is time for our new challenge.  We would like you to make a vintage wedding card incorporating lace into your design.

 This is what I came up with.  The card base and topper is from Kanban which was in my crafty stash.  The base of the topper I have used Spellbinder die and cut off the bottom piece and added a lace frill.  I have also made a bow using the lace ribbon I found which was also in my stash as well as the sentiment.  I have glittered the flowers on the base of the card and decoupaged this topper.

Now it is over to you, we look forward to seeing what designs you have come up with for this theme.

Happy Crafting
Linda xxx

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful vintage wedding card. Love the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL card! Love the way you did that die by cutting off the bottom. So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Linda, great idea cutting off the die and love the embossed mirri :)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow my friend this is a gorgeous wedding card!!!!! Wow stunning!!!!! Way to go Linda!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comment on my blog! =)
    Lovely weddingcard you've made!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Linda and yes Scruff is settling in well I just wish he and our cat Charley would get on but is so old now she is set in her ways and doesn't want the change just have to give them time I guess
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx