Followers

Monday, 3 October 2011

Guest Designer at Lollipop Crafts for the Month of October

Hello Crafters

I am really honoured to be Guest Designer over at Lollipop Crafts for this month.  Thank you Kris and Kim for giving me this opportunity to take part in your challenges for this month.

The challenge for this week 3rd October 2011 is Halloween.


For my card I have used a lovely orange card as my base.  The halloween theme layer I have printed off from My Craft Studio download sheet and decoupaged the pumpkins.  Using my graphics programme I have printed off the sentiment "Happy Halloween".  The witch I have downloaded from the internet and cut out and placed as if she is flying on her broom stick across the sky accompanying the bats.  The cat in the corner is from my crafty stash which I have used orange gem stones for her eyes and using Sakura gold glitter pen highlighted her paws and tail and given her a collar.

We look forward to seeing what you come up with for this halloween challenge over at Lollipop Crafts.

Thank you for stopping by and I love to read all your comments.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

1 comment:

  1. This is ADORABLE!! Spooky and just too cute. Love it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx