Followers

Monday, 10 October 2011

Guest Designer at Lollipop Crafts for the Month of October

Hello Crafters

It is time for the second challenge of the month over at Lollipop Crafts.  This week's challenge is to use critters (animals) in your design.


My base card is one from Hunkydory shaped card.  I have folder the front of the card back on itself and covered with backing paper from Meadow Cottage Bears kit.  Using matt silver pearlescent card I have cut out a rectangle using my Spellbinders Grand Rectangles.  I love teddy bears and just had to use this cute decoupage of Daddy teddy with his daughter for this challenge.  Again this is from the Meadow Cottage Bears Cottage kit.  I have highlighted the first layer with silver peel offs.

To embellish I have used pale blue Card Candy and the sentiments are all from my own crafty stash.

Now it is over to you to come up with your own creations using any animals, dogs, cats, mice etc.

Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Linda 

5 comments:

  1. That is a very cute card, and should win the challenge. I like the slightly different shape too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda this is gorgeous!!!! You are one busy bee right now and good for you. Your card is absolutely adorable and I love it!!!!! Wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card and what an adorable image!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful design and that teddy bear image is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx