Followers

Monday, 17 October 2011

Guest Designer at Lollipop Crafts for the Month of October

Hello My Crafty Friends

Today is my 3rd guest designer spot at Lollipop Crafts for this month.  The challenge this week is to make a card with no sentiment.


I have used white square card as my base card.  The first layer is purple holographic card from my stash which I have cut out with my Spellbinder dies and placed it diagonally.  Onto the top layer I have stamped this cute boy wizard which is one of Lilli of the Valley stamps.  I coloured him in using my watercolour pencils and distressed the edges of the card using Dew Drops Pearlescent Lavender.  The peel offs I coloured using my permanent markers in purple.

Now it is over to you to and we look forward to seeing your creations.

Thank you for stopping by today.

Hugs
Linda xxx

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and I'm in LOVE with that cute image! Just fabulous. Really like the design too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and that image is so cute!

    Thanks as well for taking the time to find and visit my blog after Sheena's workshop yesterday :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely card, and that purple holographic cards is just luscious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that holographic card and the image is just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow and Wow Linda what a gorgeous card!!!!! Your coloring is amazing!!!!! Excellent work yet again!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx