Followers

Monday, 24 October 2011

Guest Designer at Lollipop Crafts for the Month of October

Hello Crafters

Well this is penultimate card for this weeks challenge over at Lollipop Crafts.  This week the challenge is to use 3 different types of embellishments on your card.


For this challenge I have used white pearlescent square base card.  The heart doilly I have distressed with Dew Drops VersaMagic Pink Petunia and used as the first layer.  I have cut out using my Spellbinders Scalloped Circle die and stamped this sweet image of 2 little girls having tea.  I have coloured them in with a mixture of watercolour pencils and Spectrum Noir pens.  I then distressed using the same colour ink as the heart.

For my 3 embellishments I have used buttons, paper flowers which I have used stickles icicles in the centre.  The bow is some florist ribbon I found in my stash and added a gem to the centre.

I hope you like my creation for this challenge and we look forward to seeing what you create.

Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs
Linda xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Wow Linda this is stunning again!!!! You are one busy bee right now. The colors are amazing and so is the design!!!! Way to go my friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card LInda. Love the soft colors and the use of doilies. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card. Love the pink heart doily behind this cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card - it's so girlie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the doily, everything :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx