Followers

Monday, 31 October 2011

Guest Designer at Lollipop Crafts for the Month of October

Well October has gone really quick and this is my last guest spot for Lollipop Crafts

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Kris and Kim for giving me this opportunity and look forward to seeing what they have in stall for the coming months and wish them all the best for the future.

This weeks challenge is "anything goes", so I took this literally and I have done something totally different for this challenge.



The terrecotta planter I bought from one of the DIY shops and decided to stamp butterflies all around the pot.  I have used Sheena Douglass' Paint Fusion Butterfly stamp set which she brought out earlier this year. 

Paint Fusion is just so easy to do and anyone can do this.  It is an easier form of Folk Art and you can get some amazing results.

Pink and Purple are just a couple of my favourite colours and of course my butterflies had to be painted using those colours.  I have used Pebeo acrylic paints to paint them and using the end of my paintbrush placed the little dots on them.

I hope you like my offering for "Anything Goes" challenge and we look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge.

Thank you for stopping by and Thanks also to Kris and Kim
It has been a pleasure and I wish you good luck for the future
Hugs
Linda xxxx

7 comments:

  1. You do know that's going walkies on Thursday dont you?

    Love it hun, hmmn me feels some painting coning on, once I have finished the other 4!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it hun, be careful it doesnt go walkies on thursday!!

    I feel some painting coming on lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them Linda they are so pretty I am yet to try the paint fusion (chicken) but I do love seeing it brilliant
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow linda this project is beautiful!!!! The butterflies came out with amazing colors!!!!! Way to go my friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pots! Gorgeous butterflies, nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, wow, and double WOW! This is awesome. LOVE IT!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda, these pots are lovely, I love the way you say anyone can do paint fusion.... except me!! I am struggling with painting leaves, Sheena has shown me when she was demoing recently, but I still keep trying as I so want to paint them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx