Followers

Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Paint Fusion workshop with Sheena Douglass

Good morning to you all

On Sunday I had a crafting day out in Port Sunlight, I attended another of Sheena's Douglass' workshops and had a really good time.  I was up at 7.00 am and left home at 8.30, the roads were lovely and quiet but it was drizzling with that fine rain that soaks you right through.  Well my faithful Sat Nav got me to my destination just in time for the start of the workshop.


There were about 17 of us Paint Fusioneers and we set to work straight away.  The first sample we made was using Sheena's new Christmas range of stamps (which I bought as soon as they were released) the Ivy onto a Candle, wow the effects were stunning and everyone of our candles were different. 


Here is the "Boss Lady" herself coming round to see our own masterpieces and helping us if we got stuck, we all enjoyed our time learning new skills and of course Sheena' gave us lots of handy hints and tips.

We made 4 projects in all, Ivy onto a Candle, a Christmas Scene using the Christmas Tree Stamp, a Wall hanging using the fir tree branch and cones and a poinsettia topper.  Of course we didn't manage to finish all of the projects and I brought mine home and finished them yesterday.  I will post my makes at the end of the week.



Russ (Mr Gopher) was on hand to make us cups of tea and brought round some lovely biscuits and cakes. They were delicious. :) I took my camera and Russ was good enough to take photographs of us all fusioning away. Thank you Russ :)  Below is a picture I managed to take of the very camera shy Sheena and her lovely hubby Russ.



Well we had a lot of fun and took away some good makes away with us. Sheena & Russ worked really hard as did all of us Fusioneers.  At the end of the day I got a picture of myself with Sheena and it was really an enjoyable day.


Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to hop back on Friday when I will be posting what I made at the workshop
Hugs
Linda xxxx

2 comments:

  1. It was a great day wasn't it? Loved chatting to you and Russ took some great pics too.

    Can't wait to see your finished pieces :-)
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so glad you had a great time good photo of Mr&Mrs D and of course of you and Sheena too. Looking forward to seeing your finished creations as i bet they are fabby x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx