Followers

Thursday, 6 October 2011

Sponsor Spotlight Over at Lollipop Crafts

Hello Everyone

As you are aware I am Guest Designer over at Lollipop Crafts this month and today is the Sponsor Spotlight for Meljen's Designs.


I know that over in the USA it is a very big event, here in the UK it is starting to get big and I hope you like what I have done with The Pumpkin Pile.


The base of the card I have cut out the scalloped circle die from Spellbinders and folded in half to give it movement as it rocks from side to side.  I have printed the Pumpkin Pile onto white cardstock and coloured in using watercolour pencils and then cut it out into an oval I then distressed the edges using Adirondak ink in Butterscotch.  The sentiment is a small scalloped circle which I have written onto it "Spooky Halloween" and Boo using Orange Sakura Gel pen.

Please hop on over to Lollipop Crafts to see what the rest of the Design Team have done.

Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs
Linda xxx

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love the stack of pumpkins and the great shape x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shape of this card and the design is just so much fun...well done, Linda x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx