Followers

Thursday, 13 October 2011

Sponsor Spotlight Over at Lollipop Crafts

Hi Everyone

Thursday already, where is this year going?  Today over at Lollipop Crafts it is Thursday so that means the Sponsor Spotlight and today were are Spotlighting Little Miss Muffet Designs.



I just love this cute little monster and just begged to be used for the Sponsor Spotlight.

I have used  Spellbinder dies Grand Labels 23 for this base of the card and the first layer.  The base was then folded in half and the 1st layer I cut out in pearlescent pink.  I printed Monster Love onto white cardstock and cut out into a rectangle.  Monster love has been coloured in using my watercolour pencils and I have used Flower Soft in Red for his hairy body.  I distressed around Monster Love using Tim Holtz Distress ink in Spun Sugar.  The sentiment and hear embellishment are from my crafty stash.

Please hop on over to Lollipop Crafts to see the other Design Teams Creations.

Thank you for stopping by today.
Hugs
Linda xxx

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! Hope you come on over and play in the Little Miss Muffet Challenge too where the theme is 'Anything Goes' when using a LMM Stamp. ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx