Followers

Thursday, 20 October 2011

Sponsor Spotlight Over at Lollipop Crafts

Hi All

WOW, what a busy October I am having what with DT work and blog hops I haven't stopped.  But it has been such fun doing what I love best and that is crafting.

It is Thursday and that means Sponsor Spotlight over at Lollipop Crafts.  Today the spotlight is on Robyn's Fetish the design team have created some stunning cards etc featuring their Digital Stamps.



I have used Bearly A Pumpkin digital stamp.  He is just soooooooo cute and I have loved working with him.


This is the 3rd card I have made this way but they just look so effect and very different from the normal card.  I have cut the base card using Black cardstock and Spellbinder die Grand Circle and this is rocks brilliantly.  The backing on the black is a sheet of Halloween Organza fabric which I bought from HobbyFun and adhered to the base of the card.  I then cut out an oval shape in black and after printing off Bearly a Pumpkin onto white cardstock I cut this out into an oval.  Bearly has been coloured in using watercolour pencils and his fur is Flower Soft to give him dimension.  I distressed around the oval using Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Wild Honey.  To finish this card off I cut out one of the bats from the organza fabric and decouped him on the card.
Please hop on over to Lollipop Crafts to see what images they have used from Robyn's Fetish for the Sponsors Spotlight.

Thank you for stopping by today.
Hugs
Linda xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx