Followers

Thursday, 27 October 2011

Sponsor Spotlight Over at Lollipop Crafts

Hello My Blogland Friends

Over at Lollipop Crafts it is time for Sponsor Spotlight and today the spotlight is on Inked Treasures Digi Stamps. 



I have used Lollipop Bella from Inked Treasures Digi Stamps.


I have used a white base card and placed Lollipop Bella onto white cardstock and using Spellbinders die Label 23 I have cut out and while die was still in place inked around the edges of the die with Dew Drop Brilliance Pearlescent Lavender. Using lilac pearlescent card I have cut this out using labels 23. The floral ribbon is from my stash and I shaped this and attached gems from my stash.

Lollipop Bella has been coloured in using watercolour pencils. I have used Flower Soft in Toffee and Koala grey to give Bella some dimension. I have used Ranger Sepia Accents which makes it look good enough to eat!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs
Linda xxx


6 comments:

  1. What a cute image. I love how you did the fur and I've discovered another die that I need :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute image, fab card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, great idea to use the flower soft for the bear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda what a sweet card!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda
    Very pretty card. Good Job!
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda this is really really lovely!!!!! Love the soft colors and the image is so adorable!!!!! excellent work my friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx